Sustainability and Environmental Policy Statement
Vanity Hair Xtensions is a wholesale hair extension supplier offering luxury 100% virgin human hair extensions to the UK hair industry. Vanity Hair Xtensions was formed by Alison Lea. The business is based in Swansea and supply to salons and specialists in the South Wales area. We at Vanity Hair Xtensions, recognise the impact that we have on the surrounding environment. In all our activities, working practices and business relationships, we will continuously work towards protecting, conserving and enhancing all aspects of our environment over which we have control or influence. To achieve this, we will support the Welsh Government’s objectives outlined in the Wellbeing of Future Generations (Wales)Act 2015. We are committed to this Environmental Policy that meets the requirements of several standards and have set ourselves the following policy aims.
- Comply, or where practical exceed, all legislative, regulatory and other requirements appropriate to our business.
- Identify the significant environmental impacts of our company's activities arising from raw materials, products, processes, waste and services provided and set realistic environmental objectives
- Continually improve the environmental performance of our company by setting environmental objectives, targets and supporting programmes.
- Environmental Sustainability to promote optimum and efficient use of resources and energy.
- Work towards the reduction or elimination of any actual or potential pollution.
- Raise the awareness and understanding of all staff about the company's environmental policy and maintain awareness of environmental issues and related matters.
- Provide the interested parties with relevant and appropriate information and establish open and on-going dialogue with persons having a bona fide interest in the company's activities.
- Establish action plans to improve our environmental performance, monitoring these results and take the appropriate actions.
Signed Alison J Lea